Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
This article will cover the complete and basic info needed to go through the AMCON recruitment 2018, however, the good news is that the AMCON recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing and you can apply now through the official portal of which the link will be available as you read on. The article will provide you with solid information needed to sinuate the AMCON recruitment, basic info like how to apply for the AMCON recruitment, the actual requirements and much more information you will ever need on this recruitment. So without wasting much of your time, let’s get into details of this long-awaited recruitment as am sure you will need it and that probably brought to this page at this time.
So you think you have what it takes to be recruited by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria? I don’t need an answer cause I know its a capital YES from you, and that’s more a reason you visited this page at this time, but don’t be too sure as you need to check the needed requirements first before taking an affirmative step
Please note that you need to take every single word written on this article very seriously as this will glare your success in the entire recruitment process and beyond, so please read on very carefully and stay focused to get the vital information you came for.
These are the basic topics we will cover in this article;
About AMCON and their recruitment periods
AMCON Nature of recruitment
AMCON recruitment requirements
how to apply for AMCON recruitment
Tips to get recruited by any agency or organization in Nigeria
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) was established on the 19th July 2010, when the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria signed the AMCON Act into Law.
AMCON was created to be a key stabilizing and re-vitalizing tool aimed at reviving the financial system by efficiently resolving the non-performing loan assets of the banks in the Nigerian economy.
AMCON Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WAEC RESULT) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO RESULT)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Bsc for graduates applicants
You will need to have a valid ID card before you can apply for AMCON online Recruitment 2018 online.
How To Apply For AMCON Recruitment 2018
To apply for AMCON Recruitment 2018, kindly visit the AMCON official website amcon.com.ng